- Brother UK Ltd (BUK) are the primary governing authority for the Partner Portal and any user by activating this portal gives their implied authority to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Partner Portal is owned and sponsored by BUK who have full rights in all copyright and intellectual property associated with the portal. Any user has viewing rights only and materials (unless explicitly instructed on the portal to do so) may not be downloaded or copied without the express written permission of BUK. Unauthorised use of any materials will be subject to the provisions of clause 3b.
- To become a Registered Member of the Partner Portal you must be an employee of a Brother Authorised Reseller (either retail or e-selling), before participation. Details of participating resellers can be obtained direct from BUK.
a) The applicant must obtain explicit written prior approval from their Managing Director or a similarly authorised person before BUK will accept them on the scheme
b) By participating the Registered Member warrants full responsibility for their own legal and ethical behaviour. Any actions that Brother consider inappropriate will result in that Registered Member and it’s employer being forbidden from further participation in any BUK initiatives; the Registered Member by accepting these terms and conditions of participation accepts Brother’s right to take any appropriate legal action for theft or fraud.
- The Partner Portal can be accessed via the url www.brotherzone.co.uk
- BUK reserves the right at any time to change the Partner Portal without any liability to any user under any circumstances.
- If the Registered Member ceases employment with the Brother Authorised Reseller, access to Partner Portal will not be permitted. Any person who continues access to BrotherZone after their employment has been terminated will be subject to action as stated in clause 3b.
- In the event of any disputes the final decision will be solely at the discretion of BUK.
- Personal data which the Registered Member provides will be used by BUK in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998; this does not affect your statutory rights.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of England and Wales.